Zalando discount code: No code needed – Get 10 % off your first buy at Zalando.com by using one of the links in our article.
Use the Zalando discount code and receive a 10% discount on your first buy at Zalando.
Zalando terms and conditions in relation to discount codes
We consider Zalando one of the most trusted online retailers out there and the king of midmarket brands. Still, Zalando also have guidelines when it comes to discount codes. Even though the conditions are actually quite good, you still need to know some of the most important. There are two limitations that are important to know about when using a Zalando discount code:
Only one Zalando code per order: It is not possible to use more than one Zalando discount code per order.
Only one code per customer: You are not allowed to use more than one Zalando discount code per customer.
Why do we “love” Zalando?
- We trust them. Behind Zalando are some of the leading fashion retailers and online experts from Germany.
- Free standard shipping on all orders
- Great return policies. It is not always easy to shop online, and the online retailer needs to have a great return policy. Zalando does have just that. Zalando has a 100-day return policy for products that have not been used
- Great prices. The prices are ok, and Zalando often makes it easy to save money when choosing their products.
- A wide selection of products. Zalando has 1.500 brands available from the website and more than 150.000 items.
Why we only “like” Zalando:
- High-end brands are missing. If you want high end like Gucci and Prada, you need to visit YOOX instead, but for the rest of us that haven’t got that kind of money, Zalando is more than great.
- No crazy sales. Some of the other online retailers have crazy sales. Zalando does have great sales but not crazy, 80%-off sales.
Zalando was founded in 2008 in Berlin, Germany, and has more than 10.000 employees. Zalando is available in 15 countries and counting. Zalando is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Recently, the Danish super entrepreneur and owner of the gigantic Bestseller Corporation (fashion clothes at affordable prices) bought a relatively large share of Zalando and brought additional funding and knowledge to the company.
Today you can shop on Zalando from the following countries: Germany, Austria, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Poland.
Here is how you get the discount:
- Step 1: Go through your order as normal until you receive the message “Do you have a discount code?” Then write the coupon code “No Code Needed”. When you enter your discount code, there should be no extra spaces, and the system is case-sensitive.
- Step 2: Press “Redeem voucher”.
- Step 3: You will now be able to see the redeemed discount code and the reduced price of your purchase.
(If, for some reason, you wish to remove the discount code and pay more for the product, then press the cross between the discount code and the reduced price).
Waiting to shop for the new season? Zalando is a must for the average UK online shopper. At Zalando UK you can acquire the latest fashion from a variety of major brands and often at competitive prices. As you might know, Zalando is one of the largest providers of online fashion in Europe and conducts transactions with German efficiency. UK resident and looking for the latest in high street fashion? Let Zalando help you.
One of the things that we really like about Zalando is the fact that the website contains many good offers for its clients. Actually, Zalando has a whole section dedicated to its “Sale”.
In order to view Zalando’s items on sale, press the “Sale” button at the top of the screen.
In the “Sale” section of Zalando, you are able to choose from thousands of items. You can search for individual brands by using the search function and choose the brands that you are most interested in. You can also narrow down your search according to size, price, colour, material, collection and whether or not the item on sale is new.
Finally, it is important to underline that you are allowed to use one of the Zalando discount codes when purchasing an item on sale. No matter the price of the item and the reduction in price, you still get the discount that the Zalando discount code entitles you to.
What is the Zalando lounge? The Zalando lounge is Zalando’s online outlet. At Zalando, you can find designer clothes from a range of top brands for a very low price. At Zalando lounge, the prices are as much as 75% off the initial Zalando list price. Please be aware that the Zalando sale prices are available online for a limited time only.
In order to get access to the Zalando lounge, you need to register with Zalando’s online shopping club, which is free.
Zalando and Adidas
Online shoppers tend to go for the same brands, and Adidas is definitely one of those. Adolf “Adi” Dassler created Adidas in 1949 in Herzogenaurach in Germany. Adolf was the son of Christoph Von Wilhelm Dassler, who ran a shoe factory in Herzogenaurach and whose other son, Rudolf “Rudi” Dassler, went on to form Puma, another of the largest sports goods manufacturers in the world. You might be lucky enough to find one of the Adidas classic models at an affordable price among Zalando’s enormous stock.
Currently, Zalando is moving away from using discount codes. In order to get the latest offers from Zalando, use the link on this website and start shopping. Remember to check out the latest discounts in the “Sale” section.